Teams of 2 to 4 (everyone must be 21 or older) compete in a series of challenges and ultimately race for the win! It is part race, part trivia, part photo hunt and part challenge. There is no set course but you can expect to go between 5 and 7 miles...we've had some of our teams do waaaay more, but they were just, confused! You may travel by foot or by public transportation (Lanta) there are no cabs, bikes, or rides from friends or strangers allowed! Teammates must stay together at all times.
Spring Event: April 2, 2022 (Bethlehem)Fall Event: October 1, 2022 (Allentown)
All teams will check-in at the starting location, receive their t-shirt and first set of clues and be set of together at noon. From here — everyone will follow their own path to complete their list and make it to the next check-in…this will continue until the final stop where the winners will be named!
There will be prizes awarded to the top three teams to finish.
Challenges will be a mix of mental and physical. There may be some eating required however no Survivor-style bugs.
$40/person until March 15th
$45/person March 16 - March 30th
$50/person March 31 - April 1st
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON APRIL 1ST AT NOON
$40/person until March August 31st
$45/person September 1st - September 29th
$50/person September 29th - September 30th
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SEPTEMBER 30TH AT NOON
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM: Team Check-in @ BRU Daddy's
12:00 PM: Start
3:00 PM: Course cut-off and After Party
The course *should* take most teams between 2 and 3 hours -- we cut it off at 3 hours - so if you aren't done, just call in for the after party location
Prizes and After Party: 3:00 PM This location will be revealed as part of the Scavenger Hunt two things are certain:
1. It will be a bar
2. It will offer drink specials
What do you need:
1. A team of 2-4 people. Registration is $40 per person, but goes up, so don't wait!
2. A phone or digital camera so you can take pictures as you go
3. All challenges can be completed without spending any money but some may opt for bus fares, small items, etc. The more creative, the less money…
What do you get:
1. All team members get a t-shirt that must be worn during the race (those who register after shirt cut-off will be instructed to wear a specific color)
2. All participating bars will offer drink specials
3. Prizes for winning and by random chance
4. A crazy fun day
The event is rain or shine. Run Lehigh Valley reserves the right to cancel and/or alter the race in the event that natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstance prevents us from holding the race safely as planned. We will make every attempt to hold the event. Any cancellations or changes, will be noted on the home page, race-specific page and on facebook.